Stir fry minced pork with Thai basil
Ingredients of Stir fry minced pork with Thai basil
- Minced pork 300g
- Chopped Ginger
- Chopped garlic
- Fish sauce 2-3 teaspoons
- Lime juice half or 1
- Small red chilli 2-3 (chopped up)
- Thai basil
How to make Stir fry minced pork with Thai basil
- Pour 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a frying pan.
- Add ginger and garlic and stir.
- Add minced pork, stir fry.
- After the pork is cooked, add the fish sauce, lime juice, small red chillis and Thai basil.
5. Stir fry for a while, and serve.